Course DescriptionGuitar 1 is an excellent foundation course to playing the guitar and is suitable for beginner to intermediate players. This course prepares students for leading worship in a small group.
This course will introduce the following concepts:
- Understand and apply keys & chord progressions
- Understand and apply various kinds of chords: Major, minor, barre chords, suspended 2nd & 4ths
- Change chords fluently
- Understand and apply transition chords & progressions
- Basic fingers strumming and plectrum strumming patterns
- 5 different picking patterns
NOTE: This course is in progress and will be updated with more lessons soon.